Bloom the Clown
‘In stitches’ – The meaning and origin of the phrase… to be in stitches is to be in such a paroxysm of laughter as to be in physical pain. The allusion implicit in the phrase is to that of a sharp pain – like being pricked with a very sharp needle. We think that our Stitched Clowns have more than just a needle planned for you!
- Costumes can be slightly altered if requested.
- Each costume or accessory is custom designed and will vary slightly from the image above.
- Many of our costumes contain effects like safety pins and rusty hardware, please wear with caution.
- We recommend ordering one size larger due to fiber shrinkage of the final FX sealing process.
- As a professional courtesy, if you use our work in any publicly displayed film or short we ask that you please credit Dark Creations ATX.
- For International orders, please contact us before ordering.
- We are unable to ship orders to Australia due to issues with customs.
- Orders placed in Texas will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
- DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, SOME SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE LONGER. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR QUESTIONS ON TURNAROUND TIMES.
Contact us PRIOR to ordering with questions regarding alterations, custom sizing or if you need a faster turn around time.