Blye the Clown
Introducing Blye the Stitched Clown! The first release of our all NEW 2018 line-up of classic/vintage clown designs from Dark Creations ATX! Fully hand stitched “in pieces” from head to toe Gil and his new little friend “Patches” are a new unique twist to the clown costume world!
This two-piece original design features various shades of black, red and white fabric with hand stitched patches arranged throughout the suit giving it that vintage look. The detachable, ruffled collar is made of a black and white pinstripe fabric which features pointed tips and sits on top of a second ruffle made of black and red tulle. Pointed tips are repeated on each of the suit’s sleeves. Three over sized detachable, variegated pompoms of black, white and red finish off the overall look.
A miniature matching top hat makes the perfect accessory for this one of a kind costume.
- Pictured here are both the weathered versions ($299) and clean versions ($249).
- Custom sizes (smaller than M or larger than 2XL) will incur an additional $50 fee.
- Paired up nicely here with our Blye is the Whipstitch silicone clown from the artists at Composite FX (CFX) http://compositeeffects.com.
- Costumes can be slightly altered if requested.
- Each costume or accessory is custom designed and will vary slightly from the image above.
- Many of our costumes contain effects like safety pins and rusty hardware, please wear with caution.
- We recommend ordering one size larger due to fiber shrinkage of the final FX sealing process.
- As a professional courtesy, if you use our work in any publicly displayed film or short we ask that you please credit Dark Creations ATX.
- For International orders, please contact us before ordering.
- We are unable to ship orders to Australia due to issues with customs.
- Orders placed in Texas will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
- Orders placed during LOW SEASON (November thru February) require 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
- Orders placed during HIGH SEASON (March thru September) require 8 to 10 weeks to ship.
- Orders placed during TRANSWORLD ORDERS require till the end of July (or sooner) to ship.
Contact us PRIOR to ordering with questions regarding alterations, custom sizing or if you need a faster turn around time.