Butcher Knife Prop
As seen in many horror/serial killer films over the decades, the butcher knife has become a quintessential go-to weapon of choice!
16″ prop butcher knife made of a high density wood blade and wooden handle but still has some slight flex. The quality and construction is that which you would find on a movie set. This knife weighs next to nothing and indexes perfectly! Now available with any combination in a standard weather/distressed look or add gore FX such as blood!
What you select is what you will be receiving with some slight degree of variation to the distressing/weathering/paint (it will not be exact). If you have specific customization requests, we ask that you list your requests in the notes/specifications box.
- Costumes can be slightly altered if requested.
- Each costume or accessory is custom designed and will vary slightly from the image above.
- Many of our costumes contain effects like safety pins and rusty hardware, please wear with caution.
- We recommend ordering one size larger due to fiber shrinkage of the final FX sealing process.
- As a professional courtesy, if you use our work in any publicly displayed film or short we ask that you please credit Dark Creations ATX.
- For International orders, please contact us before ordering.
- We are unable to ship orders to Australia due to issues with customs.
- Orders placed in Texas will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
- DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, SOME SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE LONGER. TRANSWORLD ORDER STILL GUARANTEED BY SEPT. 1!
- Orders placed during LOW SEASON (November thru January) require 6 to 8 weeks to ship.
- Orders placed during HIGH SEASON (February thru September) require 12+ weeks but will receive before Halloween to ship.
- Orders placed during TRANSWORLD or multiple purchase items/large bulk orders - we will contact you when your order is ready to ship.
Contact us PRIOR to ordering with questions regarding alterations, custom sizing or if you need a faster turn around time.