Lights Out – Clown Killer
Lights Out, brother to Buzzkill, had it a little tougher than his younger brother. Lights Out, also born into a family of circus clowns, was a trouble maker and never fell in line. He wasn’t cast out but subjected to a life of darkness – chained in a basement by his clown family as punishment for his insubordinate behavior. Buzzkill freed Lights Out and together they have swore the annihilation of all clowns!
The full costume includes an large array of fluorescent accessories including the face plate, vest (complete with multi-colored bullets, 3 clips and 3 grenades), dual gun shoulder holster with two hand guns, sheathed colored knife, left and right thigh holsters with 2 painted matching 7 inch 357 Airsoft revolvers, black face mask with fluorescent designs, hood (black), matching under shirt, cargo military style pants, colored belt, spiked shoulder armor, forearm bracers, shin armor, boots…. all painted to match the one who dwells in darkness – Lights Out!
Lights Out is perfect if you are looking for a unique character opposite of the clown culture.
- Costumes can be slightly altered if requested.
- Each costume or accessory is custom designed and will vary slightly from the image above.
- Many of our costumes contain effects like safety pins and rusty hardware, please wear with caution.
- We recommend ordering one size larger due to fiber shrinkage of the final FX sealing process.
- As a professional courtesy, if you use our work in any publicly displayed film or short we ask that you please credit Dark Creations ATX.
- For International orders, please contact us before ordering.
- We are unable to ship orders to Australia due to issues with customs.
- Orders placed in Texas will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
- Orders placed during LOW SEASON (November thru January) require 6 to 8 weeks to ship.
- Orders placed during HIGH SEASON (February thru September) require 12+ weeks but will receive before Halloween to ship.
- Orders placed during TRANSWORLD or multiple purchase items/large bulk orders - we will contact you when your order is ready to ship.
Contact us PRIOR to ordering with questions regarding alterations, custom sizing or if you need a faster turn around time.